Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Design-spired: That One Ikea Fixture

Every time I go to Ikea (often) to either get something specific or meander around on my day off, I walk by that one light fixture. That one that looks as though I could potentially make it myself with some vellum and an xacto. Small flower cut-out type things. As intrigued as I am with any and all shadows, you'd think I would've noticed earlier that this fixture would cast some awesome shadows. Ironically, it didn't hit me until I saw this picture on pinterest.















































And now I'm literally about to drive over to Ikea and buy it. Just because of this slew of photographs demonstrating it's awesome shadow capabilities. Well done, person. Also, awesome instagram frames! I need to do that too...

// images via

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting!